Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I Love ...

... when our customers tell me they follow my blog.
... when our customers call to tell me they just got their sandals and they LOVE them!
... when our customers make us a "must stop shop" when their family and friends are in town visiting ... and they too become Bonanno fans.
... when my fellow bloggers make it a point, when in Florida, to come by and say hello.

President's Day was a busy Monday with lots of shoppers, when in the middle of all the insanity a sweet and soft spoken woman came up to me and introduced herself as NED from the Peyton Place blog. How cool, I read her blog! She mentioned she was chatting with Lisagh from Grosgrain Garage and told her she was heading to Stuart for her Bonanno fix ... "Lisagh's going to be so jealous."

Lisagh's response to NED's post: WAHHHHHHHH!!!!




















Ned ordered the Palm Beach Classic with our newest leather, the "Brown Patent Croco" with Puma whipstitch. It's a deep rich brown and so beautiful.

Check out NED's blog:
http://thepeyt.blogspot.com/