Wednesday, May 27, 2009

AND THE BLOGGER WINNER IS ...

Sorry it took so long to announce the winner for a pair of Stephen Bonanno Monogram Sandals.

In my newsletter I asked if my blogger friends were interested, to post our Sunfest Sale on their sites and I would enter them into a raffle to win a pair of Monogram sandals.
You did and the winner is ... Ronda from Stella's Mom blog

My passion is dogs, and cooking anything and everything. I would have been a chef if it weren't for the long hours, weekends, and holidays they have to work. My other passion is being with my family and friends whenever possible. I love spending summers and any other time I can at our summer home on the eastern shore in Maryland.

http://stellasmom-ronda.blogspot.com/

Congrats!
Ronda, e-mail me with your info and we can place your order.

Thanks again to everyone to played along.

Vivian