Saturday, March 22, 2008

My amazing Husband has done it again

Easter Sunday marks our 12th Wedding Anniversary ...

Domenick surprised me today, with beautiful flowers. They arrived in the middle of a shopping rush, surrounded by women who were all Oooohing and Aahhhing. It was very emotional.

















My most romantic husband writes,
"A dozen beautiful roses for a dozen amazing years."


















the Peacock feathers inserted in the mix were so unique and so beautiful ...



















Our plans: Tuesday afternoon we will head to a Mets spring training game, then dinner at an undisclosed restaurant, a good customer/friend of ours recommended to Domenick. He is surprising me. Can't wait!

I'll probably wear my Yankees's sandals to the game for a "Where in the World ..." photo.

p.s.
tonight I go for a spray tan right next door to our boutique, so I can look extra fabulous Tuesday night.




I am the luckiest girl in the world ...
Happy Easter Everyone!
ABOUT THE FLOWERS ...
Donell Wicklund is the owner of Rose's Roses. Being a small business here in Stuart, she does all her arrangements and delivers to her clients from Jupiter to Port St. Lucie and every place in between. She is amazing.
Her arrangements are unique and beautiful and she uses the freshest flowers.
I hope if you are looking for someone local you'll give her a call. 772-403-2312.