Wednesday, May 02, 2007

LET THE MADNESS BEGIN

I have Lots to share ... First and foremost, if you've left me an e-mail or voice mail and I haven't gotten back to you, please contact me again on Sunday so I can get your questions answered and your orders processed. We have been so busy I am afraid I have forgotten to get back to a few of you, I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.Vivian

For instant gratification ... Stuart Boutique has a good selection of in-stock sandals at Sunfest prices! Grab and Go! We're open from Noon to 4p.m. on Sunday or call us @ 866-313-FEET (3338), we'll ship them out to you on Monday.

SPECIAL NOTE: If you want to bypass the sale and get a quicker turn around time use keywords: "bypass sale". You will be charged full price and your sandals will be in production for approx 3 weeks and then shipped out.

SUNDAY IS THE LAST DAY!!!!
Web orders use key word "sunfest"

WHAT IS THE SUNFEST SALE?
Our annual sale coinsides with the festival in W. Palm Beach.
We offer in-stock or custom ordering on all Bonanno style sandals and handbags @ $20.00 OFF each pair (no limit).

HOW CAN I ORDER?
WEB: http://www.stephenbonanno.com/ please remember, our shopping cart will not show the discount, but rest assured before your credit card is charged I will apply the sale price. Just add the keyword "sunfest" in special instructions.
PHONE: (Thursday 10 a.m.) 866-313-FEET (3338) If you get a machine, keep it brief, just leave your name and number and we will get back to you ASAP. You'll be locked in at the sale price.
Stuart Boutique: 15 SW Flagler Ave Downtown Stuart (Sunday) 772-219-8008
Sunfest in WPB: Sunday
Sunfest sale ends @ Sunday Midnight PST (on the web)

HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO GET MY SANDALS?
During the sale we are inundated with orders ... so with the great savings come a longer wait time of up to 12 weeks.

Have fun!