Sunday, September 12, 2010

Where in the World ... series for the Factory

We are currently compiling images for the walls of our Stuart Factory and Boutique. This is the time to send us yours!
They do not have to be images from around the world, just have fun with it. send your pics to vivian@bonannofactory.com

A sneak peek:
One of the many favorites ... in the Where in the World ... series.








... for the last two months I have been searching everywhere for my beloved brown gator & bronze sandals. As Blanche (who is now over 60lbs) has a tendency to hide my sandals, I figured they would eventually turn up. I will let the pictures tell most of the story, but to answer the eternal question "Where in the world are your Stephen Bonannos?"

The answer is ...
at the bottom of our fish pond!!
Ali -- Miami