Sunday, February 04, 2007

Outfit of the Day

What's Vivian wearing:
Lilly Pulitzer "Courtney" Stretch Canvas
Ice Pink $158.00
Vineyard Vines "Simple Tank"
White $32.00
Stephen Bonanno "Grosgrain Ribbon Belt" Pink Multi #5 $30.00
Stephen Bonanno "Suzy" sandals
White w/boat bottom $95.00
(Last season's Lilly Denim Jacket)
You can purchase these items on our website
www.stephenbonanno.com

How it fits:
The Courtney Bermudas have a nice stretch, and sit a little lower on the hips.
I also find this style runs a little smaller
than Lilly's usual sizing which typically run large. I am a size 8 in Lilly, but in these shorts I am a size 10 (my normal size). I love the color, it's a little softer than her usual pinks.
The Simple Tanks feel and fit wonderfully!
The Grosgrain belts are colorful, and light weight, a no brainer to complete this outfit.
The Suzy sandals are one of my new favs ... they are a little stiffer in the beginning, but break-in really nice. Love, Love, Love them! The boat bottoms give a little more cush and have a bit more of a casual look to them. Of course you can get the soles in either leather or boat.
Need Models, So I won't have to :)
I would like to open up "Outfit of the Day" to anyone wanting to play dress up. If interested, pop into the Stuart boutique btw Tues and Thurs or call me @ 772-219-8008 to schedule a time and day. Must be btw sizes 2 and 12 (only because I do not have enough outfits to try on in size zero or 14). For your time we will give you 15% off anything you purchase in the store that day!